Federal Criminal Appellate Briefs; Florida Criminal Appellate Briefs; Florida Post-Conviction Appeals, and SCOTUS Petitions for Writ of Certiorari.
Legal Research; Trial Support and Trial Strategy; and Legal Memoranda.
Motions to Dismiss; Motions to Suppress; Federal Sentencing Memoranda; Objections to Federal PSRs; and Motions for New Trial; Florida Post-Conviction Motions; Federal 3582 Motions
Contact me and let me assist you with all your legal research and writing needs for criminal defense cases!
I possess OVER TWENTY YEARS of appellate and legal research and writing experience including:
* Eight years' experience as an Appellate Attorney for the Office of the Federal Defender;
* Three years' experience as a Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal Law Clerk;
* Four years' experience as a Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal Central Staff Attorney;
* Three years' experience as a Trial Court Staff Attorney ;
* Appellate Litigation solo practitioner;
* Palm Beach State Adjunct Professor- Legal Writing and Research II and Criminal Litigation; and
* Stetson Law Review Notes & Comments Editor
Needless to say, I love legal research and writing! Let me help you save time and money with legal ghostwriting and trial/appellate support.
* Affordable flat-fee rates or affordable hourly fees with an estimated timeframe so that you know your total costs/expenses upfront and expected completed project date;
* Written Agreements that specify the exact services you are receiving, the cost for those services; and the timeframe for completion;
* Frequent communications and updates on the project;
* Timely completed projects to provide you adequate time to review and request any additional changes.
*** Procrastinated? Waited until the last minute to complete an appellate brief? Stuck on drafting a complex issue? I can provide expedited legal research and writing services for an expedited fee.
Contact/Call me for more information. Let me tell you about my appellate and writing experience and how I can help you.
Copyright © 2021 DaCruz Appellate Law Firm, PLLC - All Rights Reserved.
This website has been prepared by The DaCruz Appellate Law Firm, PLLC for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The information is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship and is not intended to substitute for legal advice. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, please contact us about our qualifications and experience.